- Develop and regularly monitor the action plan of the Office of Inter-Institutional and International Relations and make corrections, if necessary, to allow reorientation of activities to develop fulfillment of its mission.
- Coordinate, publicize and support actions to promote and facilitate interagency cooperation and integration, national and international.
- Coordinate and support actions to promote and facilitate national and international academic mobility.
- Design strategies to raise awareness of the functions of the Office of Inter-institutional and International Relations.
- Check the proper administration of conventions corresponding to the profile of the Office of Inter-institutional and International Relations.
- Disseminate information and promote the use of the advantages to be obtained through membership of the University of Cauca to the different associations and university networks.
- Ensure the active participation of the University of Cauca with national and international scientific organizations in accordance with the policies that the Council of the institution establishes.
- Perform the other duties assigned by the competent authority, according to the level, nature, and performance of the office area.
- Prepare periodic reports, to agencies that require it, on the specific aspects of the Office of Inter-institutional and International Relations.