The Universidad del Cauca has nine schools which offer undergraduate and postgraduate training in different areas of knowledge.
These academic units are located in different places of the city of Popayan. The first College was established in the institution of law, operating in the Cloister of St. Domigno, and the last was the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, headquartered in the path of the capital Guacas Cauca.
The powers that are part of the University of Cauca are:
• School of Arts
• School of Agricultural Sciences
• School of Health Sciences
• School of Accounting, Economics and Management
• School of Humanities and Social Sciences
• School of Natural Sciences, Exact and Education
• School of Law, Political and Social Sciences
• Schoo of Civil Engineering
• School of Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering