Continuing Education Courses (CEC)
These are the courses that are offered by the University of Cauca to the public in general.
- CEC in Public Law
- CEC in Private Law
- CEC in Resolution of Legal Disputes
- CEC in PMP (Project Management Professional)
- CEC in Research Methodology in Health
- CEC in Analysis in Public Policy
- CEC in Formulation, Management, and Evaluation of Social Projects
- CEC in “Cauca Outlook: Political, economic, and social problems”
- English Course for Extension
- Preparation course for the TOEFL test
- Advanced Conversation Course in English
- Awareness course in English (children 4-10 years old) - English course for children 11 years onwards - Intensive English Courses for youth and adults
- Courses in German, English, Italian, and Portuguese.
College Preparatory Courses
- Course in Basic Musical Studies (precollege level)
- Course Preparation to the Saber Test 2011 (ICFES)
- Preparatory Course for admission test at Unicauca
- Musical Introductory Courses Preorchestra (level I, II,,and III)
- Basic Course in Photography - Prehospital Life Support Course and Rescue “Paramedics”
- Fundamentals of Statitical and Data Analysis in SPSS - Pedagogy Course for professionals with no teaching degree.